IRS Innocent Spouse Relief representation

If you are a female who is divorced, separated, or widowed, and are receiving IRS billings for your husband's IRS tax debt, you may qualify for Innocent Spouse Relief.

I have represented numerous women before the IRS for Innocent Spouse Relief , and these women have collectively been granted hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax, penalties, and interest relief.

I offer personal, concierge service, which the large national 'tax-relief' do not offer.

Please contact me at 702-897-1999, or email:

Error writing to error log! MySQL Error: Unknown column 'backtrace' in 'field list'

Original error: Not shown because 'Hide PHP Errors' is enabled under Admin > General.
(An unexpected error occurred: #0)