Owe the IRS money? I offer tax relief.

The United States Internal Revenue Code and the Internal Revenue Manual authorize IRS Collection Revenue Officers to seize bank accounts, cars, Social Security payments, and homes.

An IRS Collection Revenue Officer can prepare substiute for return (SFR) business and individual returns under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 6020(b).

I retired from the IRS after a 30-year career, and have the knowledge, skills, and ability to help you, if you owe the government money.

I have been a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents ( and the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce since 2008.

Please call me at 702-589-7557 or email me at

Thank you.

Error writing to error log! MySQL Error: Unknown column 'backtrace' in 'field list'

Original error: Not shown because 'Hide PHP Errors' is enabled under Admin > General.
(An unexpected error occurred: #0)