Las Vegas entertainer, performer, artist, and dancer: IRS tax help

If you are working as a Las Vegas entertainer, and are having IRS problems I can help you.

I have represented and helped many Las Vegas dancers and performing artists who have had IRS tax problems

Most of the casinos, hotels, and clubs classify their entertainers as 'independent contractors'.

If you have worked in the industry for many years, or are just starting your performing career, you will have to pay your own federal income taxes, and your own Social Security taxes.

If you have not paid your currrent 2015 IRS estimated tax payments, or previous year(s) estimated tax payments, I can help you.

Please call me at 702-589-7557 to schedule an appointment.

Error writing to error log! MySQL Error: Unknown column 'backtrace' in 'field list'

Original error: Not shown because 'Hide PHP Errors' is enabled under Admin > General.
(An unexpected error occurred: #0)