For divorced, abused, separated women with IRS issues

The IRS offers 'Innocent Spouse Relief' for those women who have been physically or mentally abused by spouses, or who have had restraing orders against current and former husbands.

For women who have been stay at home moms, or women who did not work, and now owe the IRS, the 'Innocent Spouse Relief' regulations may help you.

I have represented many womed before the IRS and obtained 'Innocent Spouse Relief' for them.

The IRS 'wrote-off' $1,000's of tax, penalties, and interest due to their 'innocent spouse' status.

Please call me at 702-589-7557 for IRS representation for unfiled and/or unpaid IRS taxes.

Error writing to error log! MySQL Error: Unknown column 'backtrace' in 'field list'

Original error: Not shown because 'Hide PHP Errors' is enabled under Admin > General.
(An unexpected error occurred: #0)