Do you owe the IRS more than $500,000?

If you owe the IRS more than $500,000, I specialize in representation of professional high net worth individuals and thier related businesses.

My practice is limited, and I don't take every individual, as a new client.

I have resolved numerous IRS large dollar ($$$) problems for high net worth individuals, for the past several years.

The IRS requires completion of Form(s) 2848, Power of Attorney, for the personal and business tax debts.

Plese call me at 702-749-6289 to schedule an appointment.

Error writing to error log! MySQL Error: Unknown column 'backtrace' in 'field list'

Original error: Not shown because 'Hide PHP Errors' is enabled under Admin > General.
(An unexpected error occurred: #0)