Constant worry about the IRS?

Forty-two years of IRS knowledge, skills, and abilities!

Numerous Offer in Compromise submitted on behalf of clients.

As an Enrolled Agent, I am licensed by the U.S. Department of Treasury, to represent you in an IRS audit.

IRS Tax Help is available by calling me at 702-749-6289, or email:  enrolled

I will meet with the IRS, so you don't have to!

If you have to file personal or business bankruptcy, I am affiliated with a recognized Bankruptcy Law firm.