Get IRS Tax Help Now

Do you owe taxes to the IRS?  Audited by the IRS?

I retired from the IRS after a 30-year career, and I can help you with your back tax debt now.

As an Enrolled Agent, I am licensed by the U.S. Department of Treasury, to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS.

Please call me at 702-589-7557(24-7) to schedule an appointment.