Are you divorced, separated, widowed, or in a 'bad marriage'?

You may qualify for IRS Innocent Spouse Relief, and receive a cash refund from the Internal Revenue Service.

On January 5, 2012, the I.R.S. issued a News Release titled: "More Innocent Spouses Qualify for Relief Under New IRS Guidelines."

On April 9, 2014, the IRS issued updated "Tax Information for Innocent Spouses."

The former IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman said: "The IRS is significantly changing the way we determine innocent spouse relief. These improvements should dramatically enhance our process to make it fairer for victimized taxpayers facing difficult situations."

The IRS requires the Form 8857, Request for Innocent Spouse Relief, to be submitted along with supporting documentation. If you qualify for relief, you would receive a refund.

I specialize in representation for Innocent Spouse Relief.
If you were a victim of spousal abuse, domestic violence, signed the tax return under duress, your signature was forged, or had mental or physical health problems, then you may qualify for Innocent Spouse Relief.

I have saved several women thousands of dollars through this program.