No home equity? Are you 'underwater' with your mortgage(s)?

If the IRS has recorded a Notice of Federal Tax Lien (NFTL) for unpaid Federal taxes, I can help you obtain the 'Discharge' of NFTL on your home.

If you have no equity in your homa, and you are trying to sell your home by yourself, or with a Realtor, please be aware the majority of real estate agents, don't have the time or knowledge to dealt with the IRS.

I have helped many clients obtain the "IRS Certificate of Discharge from Federal Tax Lien".

I have helped many clients with the preparation of IRS Form 14135, Application for Certificateof Discharge of Proerty from Federal Tax Lien.

The explanation of this process is with the 'Certificate of Discharge' the IRS will allow the sale of your home to go forward, with a 'clean' title.

The IRS in effect is ONLY removing the NFTL from the 'no-equity' home!  The IRS NFTL continues to be recorded after the sale of the home, until the Notice of Federal Tax Line is paid in full, or the ten (10) year statute for collection expires.

This process is time-consuming as the IRS works these requests on a 'first-in, first-out' basis.

Please call me at 702-589-7557 to schedule an appointment.

Error writing to error log! MySQL Error: Unknown column 'backtrace' in 'field list'

Original error: Not shown because 'Hide PHP Errors' is enabled under Admin > General.
(An unexpected error occurred: #0)